viernes, 28 de septiembre de 2012

Shamanic divination - Deep answers


By Howard G. Charing

Shamanism is not a system of belief or faith, it is a system of knowledge, and divination is one of the paths to gain direct knowledge. Direct knowledge can be defined as that which is experienced first hand by the senses. Divination is not 'fortune telling', it is a way to a deeper understanding of events and influences surrounding a situation or person. Divination has always been an integral part of shamanism. One of the most important roles of the shaman has been to seek revelatory knowledge from visionary sources, which may be for healing purposes, “why has this person become ill?" “what medicine does this person need?, or important communal needs “where are the herds of caribou?", divination is also often used to get meaning from dreams and visions.


 Divination is as old as humanity, but unfortunately in mainstream Western society it has been regarded as something primitive, irrational, and pandering to superstition. Divination is simply a way of revealing the truth. The diviner reveals or uncovers to their client hidden truths about themselves, or the circumstances surrounding them. In societies outside the West, divining continues to play an important role, revealing that which is hidden, easing anxiety, and helping in coming to terms with challenging circumstances that may demand the implementation of difficult decisions.


ASTRID - GABRIELLA - MEDICINE WOMAN

My  Channeling includes the following tecniques:

*Shamanic journey: I enter the non-ordinary reality ,by drumming, to retreive answers.
*Stone readings
*Crystal quarz reading
*7 stones casting
*Native- American card reading/Totem card reading

A journey through your past, present and future, where I guide you into your own power. This will help you create what you really desire in your life.

You can contact me by e-mail, by phone, and by skype. Information on the right hand side of the blog.
My first 5 clients will get a free reading on skype...in exchange of an honest comentary on my blog and on facebook. Wellcome.

2 comentarios:

  1. I thoroughly enjoyed my shamanic reading with Gabriella. Gabriella has a great energy and warmth about her! She is very intuitive and knew things about me that I had not previously shared. She answered my first four questions quickly and clearly and then opened up the reading to address additional questions I had. I never felt rushed or like I was just another number to Gabriella. With her, I felt like I was talking to a friend who really cared about me and my journey. During my reading, Gabriella shared some valuable insights that I will use moving forward. I look forward to connecting with her again!

    Toni
    Los Angeles, CA

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you Toni for your e-mail.I did copy your letter on to the blog as you said i could. I feel honored by your words please do not hesitate to contact me in the future, if you feel you need some
    new input. Gabriella

    ResponderEliminar